This popular calendar contains over 300 small pictures of various Saints and special Feast Days within the Catholic Church, which will inspire many people to remember and celebrate their favourite feast days. Also included are several new Blesseds and Saints.
Special features include:
- A beautiful glossy double-laminated cover.
- A Saint or Blessed for every day of the year (except Sundays), including many who are not typically listed on Catholic calendars
- Two beautiful pictures on each month together with inspirational quotations from Our Lord, Pope Francis, Pope John Paul II, and Saint Faustina
- Feast days are clearly labelled as Solemnities, Feasts, Obligatory Memorials, Optional Memorials and 'Other' Optional Memorials
- Monthly devotional themes are given
- Vestment colours for Clergy are included for each day of the year
- A detailed description of the Divine Mercy Message and Devotion as revealed to Saint Faustina Kowalska.
- An excellent (up-to-date) very useful mini-catechism to help you to know how to practise your faith.
Size: 31cm x 21cm (12"x 8.5").
Ref : CAL-W
Increasingly popular, this is a perfect pocket-size calendar suitable to keep in your car, handbag or shirt pocket. It contains all the information that is included in the wall calendar, including
- Several Divine Mercy prayers
- Chaplet of Mercy
- The 3 O'Clock Prayer
- Prayer of Intercession to St. Faustina
- The Conversion Prayer
- The Litany of Saint Faustina, plus more.
Measures 10cm x 15cm (4.25" x 6"). Laminated gloss cover.
Ref : CAL-P
This larger-size Divine Mercy calendar has proven to be very useful for many people because of the extra room given for writing little messages for each day.
The redesign of the popular Divine Mercy Calendar is suitable for family life, schools, parishes, pastoral centres, offices and hospitals.
Ref : CAL-LE
For over twenty years, Tommy Canning's unique art has reached many parts of the world and touched many hearts and souls in the process. Through the striking and emotionally potent images from the Passion of Christ to the warmth and tenderness of the Madonna and Child, Tommy Canning's depictions of these archetypal symbols of Motherhood, Divine Mercy and the Sacraments breathe with an atmosphere of love that is truly universal. Opens to A3 size.
Ref : CAL-TC
© Divine Mercy Publications.
Web Design Melbourne.